Here are 5 easy ways to pair everyday basic items in updated, fresh combinations for Fall.
- Whimsical sweater: Find a thin crewneck sweater and tuck it into a pencil skirt. Add a scarf and tights and you're ready to roll.
- Blazer: Pair a structured blazer with jeans and a t-shirt. It looks so good! This might be my very favorite, and I'm always suprised how many women tell me they would never think of this.
- Shorts: Layer a thick pair of tights under a drapey short, add ankle boots, and a sweater or a jacket for a totally cool, fall look.
- Maxi dress: Simply the easiest piece in your closet to transition. Add a denim jacket and flats. That's it.
- Drapey tanks: Layer your lightweight summer tanks under cozy cardigans to get more wear out of your summer tops.
Good luck transitioning your summer pieces into your fall wardrobe. Please "like" us on facebook at www.facebook.com/yourfashionexpert for daily fashion posts and tips.
Until next time, dress like you mean it.