Don't get me wrong, I love shopping online with the best of you, but there is nothing like shopping in the store. First of all, I love browsing the clearance racks (don't you?)--some of my best bargains have been found found here! And, there is nothing like touching the fabrics, playing with texture, and of course, trying it all on. This is best accomplished in bricks & mortar, and we happen to have great shopping right here in the 'Burg! So, here is a short list of some of my favorite items (along with the store and link to buy online) scored right here in our backyard.
- The "Tami" at Old Navy: this is the perfect combination of the cami and the tank top. It's made of soft cotton, features a longer length (perfect for layering) and is available in tons of colors. The best part? It's only $10.00, and many times on sale. Stock up on white, black and all your favorite colors. Click here: The Tami
- The "Portofino" shirt at Express: this is a classic, button-down staple that every woman should have in her closet. It's made of semi-sheer crepe, can be worn tucked in or left out, sleeves can be buttoned-up and washed up beautifully. I have one in white, purple, and polka-dots. Love them! Click here: Portofino Shirt
- The "So Slimming" Denim Capri at Chico's: I promise, you will live in these. Made of the perfect combo of cotton and spandex, they have just enough stretch to be comfortable, but don't loose their shape. Comes in a variety of denim, colors and lengths. Click here: So Slimming Denim
- The "Everyday Tee" at The Loft: the softest cotton t-shirt ever. Available in crew and v-neck. The perfect weight. Not too thin, not too heavy. You will wear them everyday. At $14.50 (and today an additional 50% off), you can afford to stock up on your favorite colors. Click here: The Everyday Tee
- The "Zip Back Peplum Tank" at Express: If you haven't tried peplum, yet....run, don't walk and try this summer 2013 trend out now. It's flattering on all! Hides the tummy and emphasizes the waist. This cotton tank can be worn alone, belted or under a blazer. So cute! Availabe in basic and trendy colors and my favorite, stripes & polka dots. Right now, they're priced at Buy One ($29.90), Get One For $9.90. Click here: Zip Back Peplum Tank
I hope you like these items as much as I do! What would you add to the list? For more fashion posts and daily tips, please visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/yourfashionexpert or on the web at www.yourfashionexpert.net
Until next time, dress you like mean it...